Friday, December 05, 2008

the end, my friend

Today Nicole and I had a lovely time, but I think that from here on out I am officially too old to spend the day at Disneyland. It's still magical and all that, but I can't deal with the aching head and back and feet.

If it weren't for the rides and the people it'd be great (the Matterhorn is like being tumbled in a dryer or something! ouch!).

If I have kids, if y'all could just join me in not ever ever mentioning that place to them, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Haha! I just took my friend there for the first time. We came to the conclusion that I need to take her future kids there. I can add yours to the list. I will be more than happy to fit the whole park into one visit. They will sleep like stones, I promise....

Jourdan said...

So... do you think I'm too old in asking for a Disneyland pass for my birthday? ') That place is too cool.

Emily said...

No, you should go for it, Jourdan. My energy level is a few decades older than my number of birthdays would testify.