Monday, December 22, 2008

initiated

My mom asked for my Christmas list last week.

Basically, Justin Taylor wrote it.

I was a little embarrassed, realizing I'd fallen so squarely into a particular marketing demographic. That always begs the question whether you want to buy X and X because you saw it advertised wherever, or because you were perusing at whatever because you were already interested in X and X. I like to think it is the latter.

Anyway . . .

I have become an Andrew Peterson fan.

I was already going to post today about my favorite new song, Love is a Good Thing, when I went to Justin Taylor's blog and saw this. So sad we didn't see it in time for the special music two weeks ago.



(anybody surprised I've been to the Ryman? AND the Grand Ole Opry? Anybody?)

1 comment:

Jourdan said...

Well, taking it they aren't that far from each other...

But, why? What led you there?