Monday, February 16, 2009

GRE prep

The GRE is tomorrow, and my practice math scores are humiliating. It's been so long, I can't remember how to solve problems.

Thankfully, between practice test 1 and practice test 2 my math score came up by more than 20 percentile points. This could be because I did the first math test while Bec and I were at Panera Bread, and I was occasionally distracted with analyzing the counseling that some single Christian philosophical-looking guy in a scarf was giving to a girl in stilletos about her relationship with her absent boyfriend, Boris.

On the bright side, I've learned two words:

limpid

jejune

Now you have, too.

1 comment:

Jourdan said...

Mmm. Panera. My secret hangout with friends.

And my ex-Psychology teacher's name was Boris... interesting.

:)

Good luck with math!