Tuesday, April 15, 2014

finis

This blog deserves a proper conclusion (in keeping with its beginning).

To conclude my blog with the conclusion of my blog, I was wed. Or, to put things in their proper order, my sister was wed, making me a real, bona fide, living, breathing in-law.

Then I went back to practicing law, knocking the other leg out from under the two-legged double entendre that seemed like the cutting edge of clever back in 2004.

Then I was wed. Wed, incidentally, to probably the most faithful reader of this blog. Which is probably why he knows so many things about me for no apparent reason (caveat lector).

So, this is the way the blog ends: not with a bang or a whimper, but with a post. On tax day.

It also ends with promise of future publications elsewhere on the interwebs and assurance that its author intends (with apologies to Norton Juster) to live, if not happily ever after, at least reasonably so.



THE END

No comments: