Friday, May 19, 2006

a sombering realization

I just realized that, what with this being finals week and crunch week for NCFCA Nationals registration, in all the craziness I completely forgot to celebrate Horton Hears a Who Day.

This is especially sad since one of my purposes in becoming a regular blogger was to help publicize lesser-known holidays.

So, everybody remember, next May 15 . . . write it on your calendars.

Okay, now I really am off to start my finals spree of three exams in one day. And I think I can pull it off.

Just barely.

In the words of Anonymous, procrastination is addicting.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shouldn't anonymous have said "addictive?"

Shoot, how could I have missed "Horton Hears a Who Day?" (!!) It WAS on my calendar. A Who must have sneakily removed it, but why?

Emily said...

Heh. On the way to my Music 100 final just now (one A in the bag!) I was thinking the same thing. Then, lo and behold, Anonymous had said "addictive." Whaddaya know. So, now, the big question: is it possible to misquote anonymous?