Friday, September 01, 2006

con lo que soñé anoche

Last night I dreamt that the Alumni Association meeting (which, for all the non-school people out there, is in Anaheim Sept. 30, and since I'm the Secretary and the nearest person to the site, I have a lot to do with it) was tomorrow and that only two people had registered (although many more had expressed their intent to come).

It was awful.

It was an hour until I absolutely had to call the caterer to give them exact numbers, and I couldn't get a hold of anybody. People were due to be landing in SoCal any time, but I didn't know who they were or where they were landing.

Eventually I remembered that the registration deadline was Sept. 15, and somehow through that discovery concluded that the meeting must be further off. So it was one of those unusual bad dreams that actually gets resolved before the dreamer's waking.

STILL -- to all you invitees out there (especially those who value the sanity of your faithful board and events committee), please make your registration known.

You're giving me nightmares.

No comments: