Friday, September 12, 2008

perth amboy

This morning I had a dream that I was in a Spanish history class trying to explain [in Spanish] what James Madison had to say about factions in the Federalist Papers.

The problem was that I couldn't remember the word for "faction," and nobody seemed to care what James Madison said (ignoramuses!), and my professor and a classmate in a funny-looking plaid lab coat were laughing at me.

I guess that's three problems.

I'd forgotten about Madison and factions. It seemed like a really weird thing for my subconscious to dig up.

3 comments:

Jourdan said...

Haha. Yeah, I've been having nightmares lately. Like, so scary I refuse to go back to sleep... lame huh? lol

Jack said...

Very tricky, the subconscious. You never know when it might turn on you... Vigilance is essential.

danay said...

Were you citing Wikipedia while making your explanations? That would be really weird.