Monday, October 20, 2008

it happened

After almost a decade of maintaining that I never would have chosen law school on my own and that it was forced upon me by two generations of well-meaning parents (not to mention the times that I have told inquisitive youngsters that law school and lawyerhood are almost certainly nothing like what they think), it's happened.

I was researching graduate programs this morning and thought, "yeah, I would definitely be interested in law school."

(All the same, I would never in 100 years have wanted to work in business litigation. But I'm guessing that's the case with most people and their jobs.)

3 comments:

Daniel Jackson said...

A wise old muppet once said "Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny!"
Good luck on the straight and narrow, MLE.

mle said...

?

jessi said...

is that muppet from Star Wars?