Monday, October 20, 2008

it happened

After almost a decade of maintaining that I never would have chosen law school on my own and that it was forced upon me by two generations of well-meaning parents (not to mention the times that I have told inquisitive youngsters that law school and lawyerhood are almost certainly nothing like what they think), it's happened.

I was researching graduate programs this morning and thought, "yeah, I would definitely be interested in law school."

(All the same, I would never in 100 years have wanted to work in business litigation. But I'm guessing that's the case with most people and their jobs.)

2 comments:

Jack said...

A wise old muppet once said "Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny!"
Good luck on the straight and narrow, MLE.

jessi said...

is that muppet from Star Wars?