1. My motion was accepted. [The circumstances surrounding the motion were what the bad day was about.]
2. My emergency application to shorten time was granted.
3. The judge's clerk called to tell us this at 6:00 p.m. tonight.
4. Roger, just back from vacation, was there to take the call.
* * *
1. an extension of mercy
2. since when do the wheels of justice turn quickly? (I dropped it off today at 12:30)
3. unheard of
4. um, actually, that's normal
* * *
My heavenly Father worked that out.
Thank you to everybody who prayed and who was encouraging and patient with me for the last day and a half. I will try not to do that again.